Wednesday, February 15, 2012

RANT: Denver Nuggets Getting Steam-Rolled By Dallas

I didn't expect Denver to win against Dallas, I honestly didn't, at most, a 10-point loss, but for fucks sake, I never thought it would get as ugly and disgusting as it did!! The final score: 102-84........

Let's me get the "bright side" out of the way so I can just rant: Jordan Hamilton made an appearance and tallied 10 points and 4 rebounds and Manimal with 12 points on 4-for-5 shooting and 3 rebounds.

That's about it!!!!

WIN AS A TEAM, LOSE AS A TEAM.......

FEEL MRS. NBA's WRATH AS A TEAM!!
Where should I start..... Let's start with ole money bags Arron Afflalo!!! How that big contract feel, bruh??? You spending those racks, bruh??? You forgot to bring your FUCKING game this season, bruh??? Wait, what??? Oh, yeah you had it for like 3 games?!?!? WHOOPIE FUCKING DOO!!!
Yo, Arron explain this -----> 0-for-6 FG, 0-for-4 3-PT, 3-for-6 FT, 1 RB, 1 TO .....WHAT THE FREAK WERE YOU DOING OUT THERE?!?!?!?! You may be hella cute, but you ARE NOT THAT cute. MAN, the FUCK up, bruh!!!! Oh, and you were a - FUCKING 33!!!!!! Don't tell me you were working out this summer, either, bruh!!!

Oh, then there's lovely Ty Lawson....... Hopefully, you didn't go out to any Dallas clubs last night or get your pole waxed, because your shit is horrible too -----> 1-for-8 FG, 0-for-3 3-PT, 2 RBS, 2 ASTS, and 2 TO's ...... BEYOND PATHETIC!!!! Hopefully, if you did get head last night, it was the worst possible head everrrr!!!!!!

Dear Cheddah Cheese, you're just plain old Al "can't shoot for shit" Harrington tonight!! Here I thought you would be a 6th MOTY candidate. WHAT KINDA SHIT WAS I SMOKING?!?!?!? 4-for-12 FG, 2-for-6 3-PT, 5 RBS, 2 ASTS, 2 TO's ..... It's time to END THE NINJA TURTLE TIME!!!!

Andre Miller, how many freaking times can you fall down?? Do you need a walker?? Some prunes?? Ben-Gay?? You managed 2 flipping assists?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! And you piss and moan you want a starting gig?!?!?!?! GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE!!!! You play like a 70 year old LIMP PENIS!!!!

I'm out of energy to go in on the rest of this "team" ..... You know what, you're not even a freaking team. The play tonight made me want to scour my skin with the semen from Carmelo Anthony. That's how TURRIBLE it was to watch. Yes, I could excuse the play because there was no Nene, Gallo, or Mozzy, but you know what???

Y'all  BLEW WORSE THAN KIM KARDASHIAN AT MARRIAGE!!!

This is a blessed team sport and there is NO EFFORT, NO PASSION, NO ENERGY, NO HEART!! It's BLOODY PATHETIC!!!!

The one non-rookie that gets a hall pass is Corey Brewer, bless his heart....


Yes, I'm mad.....

Until next----- Aww fuck it....

Mrs. "Im buzzed and Angry" NBA

No comments:

Post a Comment